A Snake implementation with the Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 3.0.
This is an educational project but it's also a funny game.
You can learn
- Graphics and Graphical User Interfaces (subset of WPF)
- Bitmap, Colors, SolidColorBrush, LinearGradientBrush, Rectangle, Font classes
- Text, Border, Panel, StackPanel, ListBox, ListBoxItem, Window classes
- Custom ListBoxItem classes, Custom Controls
- Handling User Input and Events
- Globalization and Localization
- Using Resources and Cultures
- Creating a custom culture
- Creating satellite assemblies
- Changing the language at runtime
- Thread, Timer, ExtendedTimer classes
- Dispatcher class